The Idiot Testament Forum Index The Idiot Testament
Idiots discussing idiotic things

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Webcomics I have known and loved

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike
Grand Poobah

Location: The Idiot Testament Compound, exact location undisclosed

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Webcomics I have known and loved Reply with quote

It occurs to me that, aside from the "Our Pioneer Forefathers" list in our Savory Links page, I've never really given due props to the webcomics that I enjoy enough to subtly and overtly steal from on a daily basis. So in the interest of full disclosure, here is my daily webcomic visitation schedule, in order.

Achewood
Overcompensating
Goats
Diesel Sweeties
PVP
MegaTokyo
Penny Arcade
Scary-Go-Round
Starslip Crisis
Evil Inc.
Shortpacked!
Ugly Hill
Sheldon
Wapsi Square
The Adventures of Dr. McNinja
Concerned: The Half-Life and Death of Gordon Frohman
The Order of the Stick
Something Positive
Cat and Girl
VG Cats
Daily Dinosaur Comics
Beaver and Steve
8-bit Theater
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Wondermark
Bob The Angry Flower
Dresden Codak

Incidentally, after Scary-Go-Round, the comics aren't necessarily sorted in any particular order other than the order in which I discovered that I enjoyed them enough to add them to my Bookmarks list. And even this is excepted by Bob the Angry Flower, who despite being one of my most favoritest comics evar is placed on the tail end of the list based on its once-a-week update schedule. Likewise with Dresden Codak, whose raw, seething awesomeness is counterbalanced by his infrequent posting schedule. (Which is actually a Universal failsafe; if he were to post with any more frequency, the world would simply be overrun with the sheer volume of excellence - so supersaturated with quality that by comparison nothing could ever possibly be good again.)

So there's that. Go forth and see what I have seen, then come back and share the warmth of my frame of cultural reference.

-mm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Idiot Testament Forum Index -> Webcomics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: